Bridging the Gap
Bridging the Gap (BtG) courses are designed to ease the transition between F2 and core training.
It is mandatory to attend ONE full BtG day (one full-day course or two half-day courses) for F2 ARCP. It is optional for you to take ONE additional BtG day providing that there is a space. You must not do more than one full-day equivalent of skills themed or speciality themed courses.
For further information see the Bridging the Gap 2018-19 Guidance.
The dates, times and locations of each session can be found in the Bridging the Gap 2018-19 Programme.
There is an upper attendance limit for each session so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Applying for BtG courses:
- Find course you would like to attend
- Email the course administrator to book your place
- Await confirmation of booking email
- Send deposit (if requested)
- If you are no longer able to attend please inform the course administrator (non-attendance without sufficient notice may result in you losing your deposit)