Workforce, training and education
Yorkshire and Humber

Sources of Help.

Trainees should seek support primarily via their Educational Supervisor who often supervisre trainees from ST1 through to consultant level. Clinical Supervisors and College Tutors are also available to support trainees during specific placements.

Training Programme Directors manage the local programme and trainees should ensure they contact their TPD as appropriate.

Post-Graduate Centres within the trusts are also an excellent source of knowledge and will be able to provide assistance.

If problems cannot be reconciled quickly then the Head of School would be happy to assist.

There are also a number of Associate Postgraduate Deans (APD) who can offer non-specialty specific advice e.g. careers advice. To request a meeting with an APD, please email