EYELEARN PROGRAMME 2021:
- Regional post-graduate teaching will now be delivered via Blackboard Collaborate, with access information and course materials on Blackboard Ultra.
- You will be required to complete pre-course learning prior to the interactive session -
- Course materials are available on Blackboard Ultra, and will remain accessible all year. Individual login details have been sent out by the School of Ophthalmology. To access Blackboard Ultra, log in here.
- Course materials can alternatively be accessed via the NHS Learning Hub - use e-LFH detalis to login.
- Each interactive session on Tuesday afternoon will run from 13:55 to 16:30.
- Following each session, please complete the feedback and evaluation survey as evidence of attendance.
- There will be 32 sessions running per year. 75% completion of courses per annum is required for successful progression at ARCP.
- For further information on the upcoming sessions, please view the timetable located in the School of Ophthalmology Organisation on Blackboard Ultra.