Teaching & learning resources
- Regional post-graduate teaching will now be delivered via MS Teams, with access information and materials on Blackboard Ultra.
- You will be required to complete pre-course learning prior to the interactive session -
- Course materials are available on Blackboard Ultra, and will remain accessible all year. Individual login details have been sent out by the School of Ophthalmology. To access Blackboard Ultra, log in here.
- Course materials can alternatively be accessed via the NHS Learning Hub - use e-LFH detalis to login.
- Each interactive session on Tuesday afternoon will run from 13:55 to 16:30.
- Following each session, please complete a feedback form as evidence of attendance.
- There will be 32 sessions running per year. 75% completion of courses per annum is required for successful progression at ARCP.
- Click here for a timetable of upcoming sessions.