Infection Control Scenarios: MAST.
3 out of 3 recommend.
|Intended Audience||SAS Doctors|
An outline of the principles and practice of infection control centred around an interactive discussion of case-based scenarios involving:
- the deteriorating patient with respiratory symptoms and fever
- the patient with infective diarrhoea
- the patient returning from travel abroad who presents with fever
- To gain a better understanding of infection control policies and procedures
- To learn of recent advances and knowledge updates
- To comply with the annual requirements of MAST
By Dr Stefan Maz on 4/25/2015 7:22:12 AM
A refreshingly interactive approach to infection control issues with discussion of frequently encountered clinical scenarios.
By Kevin Bolster on 4/17/2015 11:52:45 AM
A helpful and concise overview of 3 key topics delivered in an interactive way.
By Dr Ian MacInnes on 4/15/2015 6:30:58 PM
A different approach for a change. An opportunity to discuss relevant matters such as Ebola.